Free School Meals
Families who receive certain benefits may be eligible for free school meals. Your daughter is eligible for free school meals if you are in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400.
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,198
Registering for free meals could entitle you to £25 towards your daughters uniform on production of a receipt and a free bus pass.
Please complete and application form below and return it to us.