The Governing Body of St Paul’s School for Girls is seeking to appoint a Caretaker to commence as soon as possible.
We are seeking a person with accomplished building maintenance and time management skills for the daily smooth running of our beautiful school environment.
St Paul's is a Catholic comprehensive school for girls aged 11-19. We are in the top 1 % of schools in the UK and number 4 in The Times 100 Best Schools.
The successful applicant will;
- Be responsible for the day to day maintenance and caretaking of the school buildings and grounds.
- Be suitably qualified in maintenance and building skills
- Have a good understanding of Health and Safety
- Be a good communicator, able to work positively with staff
- A strong commitment to your continuous professional development, e.g. Training
- The opportunity to be part of a supportive, positive and productive team
- Flexible holidays
If you have the passion and drive to contribute to the future development of St Paul’s School for Girls, we look forward to hearing from you.