We are seeking a person with accomplished building maintenance and time management skills for the daily smooth running of our beautiful school environment.
The successful applicant will be;
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance and caretaking of the school buildings and grounds.
- Suitably qualified in maintenance and building skills
- Computer literate to enable access to our in-house maintenance email helpdesk
- Conversant in their understanding of Health and Safety
- A good communicator, able to work positively with staff
- An established and comprehensive induction programme
- A strong commitment to your continuous professional development
- A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded
- A working environment focused on care for all
- A positive and stimulating school climate which values the contribution of all staff