Vacancy for KS5 Co-ordinator for Maths
Co-ordinator of Mathematics. St Paul’s is a Catholic comprehensive school for girls aged
11-19. Our school is in the top 5% of schools in England and in the top 2% for Mathematical attainment at GCSE. In 2017, GCSE English and Mathematics combined was 84%,
The aim of the role is to raise standards of attainment and progress in Mathematics. Over the last few years’ girls taking Mathematics at A level has dramatically increased and we now offer Maths, Further Maths and Core Maths. Alongside excellent leadership skills, we are also looking for an outstanding classroom teacher who has the ability to inspire our girls.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for teaching A-Level Mathematics
- Have the ability to inspire a love of Maths
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with pupils, staff and parents
- Have the ability to lead and inspire a team of Maths A-Level teachers
- Be able to monitor and effectively track pupil progress and put in place appropriate intervention.
If you have the passion and drive to contribute to the future development of A Level Mathematics at St Paul's School for Girls, we look forward to hearing from you.
- An established and comprehensive induction programme
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management - excellent CPD and leadership development at all levels
- Outstanding exam results
- A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded
- A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
- A positive and stimulating school climate which values the contribution of all staff