Skip to content ↓

St Paul's School
for Girls

Entry Requirements

What qualifications do I need?

  •  At least a grade C in GCSE English and Mathematics (or equivalent), and for those training to teach in Primary schools at least a grade C in Science (or equivalent).
  •  A university first degree, usually classification 2:2 or above (or equivalent). Equivalent overseas qualifications, as confirmed by the National Recognition Centre (NARIC)