Vacancy for either Subject Leader/Teacher for Computer Science
The Governing Body of St Paul’s School for Girls is seeking to appoint an inspirational Head of Computer Science or Computer Science Teacher for commencement September 2018. We seek an outstanding practitioner with the ability to lead the delivery of Computer Science at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. The successful candidate will be a dedicated and committed leader, able to drive academic progress and ICT innovation in school.
`St Paul's is an outstanding Catholic comprehensive school for girls aged 11-19. St Paul's is in the top 5 % in England. In 2017 GCSE English and Maths combined was 84% grade 9 – 4 and computer Science was 100% A – C.
The successful applicant will be
- Responsible for the leadership of Computer Science/delivery of Computer Science
- Ability to inspire and manage pupils in a well-resourced dept.
- An outstanding teacher with a track record of delivering Computer Science and ICT, securing excellent examination results.
- A high expectations of pupils (both attainment and behaviour)
- Excellent ICT organisational and communication skills.
- An established and comprehensive induction programme
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management - excellent CPD and leadership development at all levels
- Outstanding exam results
- A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded
- A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
- A positive and stimulating school climate which values the contribution of all staff
If you have the passion and drive to contribute to the future development of Computer Science at St Paul’s School for Girls, we look forward to hearing from you. For an informal chat about the post please telephone 0121 454 0895.