KS 5 English Co-ordinator
The Governing Body of St Paul’s School for Girls is seeking to appoint an outstanding
KS5 Co-ordinator of Englisho join a hard-working, enthusiastic and forward thinking department.
St Paul's is an outstanding Catholic comprehensive school for girls aged 11-18, we are in the top 1% in the country.
In 2019 GCSE English and Maths combined was 82%, grades 9 – 4 with a progress score of 1.14. English Lang GCSE 9 – 4: 95%, English Lit GCSE 9 - 4 88% A leve 88% A* - C.
- The ability to communicate effectively with pupils, staff and parents
- The ability to inspire a love of English
- The ability to motivate and inspire pupil self-confidence
- A positive can do attitude to help pupils overcome any barriers to learning
- An established and comprehensive induction programme
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management - excellent CPL and leadership development at all levels
- Outstanding exam results
- A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded
- A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
- A positive and stimulating school climate which values the contribution of all staff