Teacher of Modern Foreign Language
The Governing Body of St Paul’s School for Girls is seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher of Modern Foreign Languages to join a hard-working, enthusiastic and forward thinking department.
St Paul's is an outstanding Catholic comprehensive school for girls aged 11-19. In 2018 GCSE English and Maths combined was 84%, grades 9 – 4 with a progress score of +0.86. GCSE French, Italian and Polish was 100% and Spanish 90% grades 9-4, with a 100% pass rate for A Level French, Italian and Spanish.
- The ability to communicate effectively with pupils, staff and parents
- The ability to inspire a love of Modern Foreign Languages
- The ability to motivate and inspire pupil self-confidence
- A positive can do attitude to help pupils overcome any barriers to learning
- An established and comprehensive induction programme
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management - excellent CPL and leadership development at all levels
- Outstanding exam results
- A supportive environment in which your enthusiasm will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded
- A working environment focused on Teaching and Learning and raising standards for all
- A positive and stimulating school climate which values the contribution of all staff